Learn about the science behind Aquion's breakthrough battery technology
Download the paper, "A Polyionic, Large-Format Energy Storage Device Using an Aqueous Electrolyte and Thick-Format Composite NaTi2(PO4)3/Activated Carbon Negative Electrodes" now to learn about the science behind our breakthrough battery technology.
In this paper, you will find:
- An in-depth look at Aquion's proprietary Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI) battery chemistry
- An explanation of the active electrode materials in Aquion's batteries
- Test data, including coin cell testing and large-format device design, assembly, and testing
- Details on how the technology was developed
- Key insights and conclusions about this unique technology